Reese had her 18 month checkup a few days ago. The doctor was asking all his usual questions to assess her developement: How many words does she say?, How many body parts does she know?, Can she follow directions?, Does she point to things?, etc. His last question was, "Can she stack blocks and how many high?" I felt like a horrible mother! I had to say I didn't know, we have never played with blocks! I worried about it all the way home.
So, as soon as we got home I found Noah's blocks that I had boxed up and put in the garage and brought them into the house. I sat Reese down very seriously and showed her how to stack one on top of another. She looked at me like I was crazy and this is what she did immediately. Well, I guess that answers that question!

I wish that somehow I could get a study guide for the test we are going to have at the dr's when she turns 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment