Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Living in the moment
Reese is teaching me to live in the moment and not keep planning my life away. She manages to thwart my plans all the time getting us sidetracked doing things I don't have time for and making me very frustrated. I am so thankful for these moments. I am not a go-with-the-flow type person and have always envied people who are. With Reese around, I have been forced to stop and smell the roses (literally) and think about how fast our days go by and if we run out of time for grocery shopping or or doing the laundry, there is always Panda Express and Febreeze. and I have noticed so much more about my world by not focusing on the future and taking time to look around me.
Take time to question and ponder everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wise words. Way to know when to be the teacher and when to be the student. So wonderful to see how much you are enjoying her.
Post a Comment