So here Reese is where I found her hiding with the bag of grapes that she stole out of the fridge all on her own. Noah still asks before he gets anything out of the fridge!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Sneaky
It's amazing how different Noah and Reese are. I am really nervous for the trials we are going to face with her. I guess, however, that after the traumas I put my parents through, I deserve all I have coming to me - what goes around, comes around.
So here Reese is where I found her hiding with the bag of grapes that she stole out of the fridge all on her own. Noah still asks before he gets anything out of the fridge!
So here Reese is where I found her hiding with the bag of grapes that she stole out of the fridge all on her own. Noah still asks before he gets anything out of the fridge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
At least it is grapes and not Twinkies. She is just so cute. Can't wait for Mae and her to hang out.
Post a Comment