

I have to admit that since Reese came along, I do not have the passion for the dogs I once used to have. I get so tired of letting them in and out every 10 minutes while Reese and I are trying to play. I get so tired of waiting for Diamond to sniff out the entire yard before going to the bathroom when Reese and I are trying to leave the house to go somewhere. I get so tired of cleaning up Ginger's accidents because I cannot let her out at the exact second she tells me because I am changing Reese's diaper. I get so tired of the dogs hovering around Reese's chair at every meal because they know she drops things. I get so tired of the dogs waking Reese from her naps because they are barking at the UPS man at the door. I get so tired of getting mad at the dogs for everything they do.
I do understand that all the problems they cause are a direct result of their owners not training them properly, and I get so tired of not having the time to train them properly. However, I took these pictures of them recently for a project Noah had at school, and it reminded me that I need to make time to love them again. Look at those faces - how could I not?
No comments:
Post a Comment