Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm evolving.

I know that I am a better parent for Reese than I was for Noah, because I am much more willing to let Reese do things for the experience that I never would have considered letting Noah do - mostly because it caused me lots of extra work. Thank goodness that Noah has accepted his lot in life with me for a mother without much protest. Reese, on the other hand, wants to get into it all and is determined that she will. Lately, she has noticed the paper bits sitting in the paper shredder basket. Against my every fiber, I dumped the millions of itty, bitty bits of paper into a box and let Reese play. She had a blast - building a nest using her blankie, throwing it on the dogs like snow and finding things in it that I would hide there. Watching her have so much fun is almost worth the mess that has covered my entire house that is making me crazy! I say almost!



1 comment:

Emily said...

Yowza...I haven't evolved THAT much! You are awesome...