

I have thought that I would like to take up rock climbing and become really good at it. What a great way to get into shape and do some thrill seeking. When I have done it before, I enjoyed it, but have just never made the commitment to do it alot.So, for a Christmas present for Noah's friends, we told him we would take him to the local climbing gym. I thought this would be a great chance to get Noah and his friend to fall in love with climbing and get hooked on it. I was sure it would become their new passion - what boy does not like climbing rocks?!
Anyway, I was forgetting who my son is - someone who does not end up liking anything that he cannot master the first time he tries it - and climbing is tiring and very hard. And although he did very well, he became quickly fatigued and frustrated. Needless to say, Noah did not come away from the experience very excited, and I guess if I am going to become a climber I'll have to do it myself.



No comments:
Post a Comment