Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fleetwood Mac!


I have not been to a concert in a very long time. The most recent one was Gordon Lightfoot a few months ago, but I would hardly call sitting and watching a 70+ year old man play his guitar on stage, no earplugs necessary, a real concert. Granted, it's amazing that he can still do what he does, but I'm talking a standing-room-only-permanent-hearing-loss-several-encore concert. And I can't remeber the last one of those I had attended - maybe Nine Inch Nails in college. So, when I heard that Fleetwood Mac was coming to Phoenix, I got excited. I bought tickets for my dad, Dave and I. We were 17th row center! Now I know what you are thinking "Isn't Fleetwood Mac a group of old poeple also?" Well, yes they are, but they put on an amazing show. It was all I had remembered a real concert should be, but I have to admit, it was a little loud and went a little too late :) ! It was a great time.

No comments: