Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Grandma Great


It was so nice to have my dad's mom here to visit. I felt like I really got to spend some time talking and getting to know her more. I'm just sorry that it is coming so late in life. Of course, I messed up again with the picture taking. Here I was with 4 generations of girls together - Grandma, my mom, me and Reese and I got no picture - typical.
A funny thing happened while grandma was visiting. Reese is loud - crying, squealing, hiccuping, farting and pooping - just like her brother. We went to a local chinese restaurant for lunch and while the waitress was taking our order, Reese had some gas. The waitress was amazed at the noise and commented on it. She went on and on (in her Asian accent) about how the baby farts like a big person. She even got other employees to come over and talk about it. They just would not let it go! It was hilarious and reminded me of a scene that might have been in A Christmas Story.

No comments: