At exactly 7 months old, September 20, Reese's bottom front tooth began to show. And very shortly after was the one next to it. And, almost overnight, she became a baby with teeth - a biter! She bites anything she can sink her two little teeth into. I'm sure it feels very strange to have these new things in her mouth. She is right about on average for getting her two teeth, but we thought they would never come because it seems that she has been "teething" since she was only a couple of months old. Who knows, what we thought was teething could have been hunger, exhaustion, overstimulation, gas,... I am aware that as her mother I should know what her cries and squeals mean by now, but I still have no idea. We are working diligently to teach her some basic hand signs so she can communicate in a way that her unintuitive parents can understand.
At about the same time Reese got her teeth, Noah got his braces off. It was a good dental month for the Hedgepeths!



No comments:
Post a Comment