





Reese is definitely her mother's child - she loves (I mean LOVES) to eat! She eats anything you let her and watches closely while others eat all the things we won't let her. Already, she has gotten so that she does not like to be spoon fed and wants only finger foods that she can pick it up and feed herself. She gets so excited to eat that she has a beat to which she eats - she taps her heels on the seat throughout the entire meal. It's a whole body experience, even her hair gets into it!She hasn't yet rejected anything we have given her, except a bite of very spicy beans that I fed to her before tasting them myself and did not know they were spicy. Up to now, she has had bananas, blueberries, strawberries, sweet potatoes, red bell pepper, jicima, squash, pumpkin, olives, tofu, cheerios, brown rice, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, raspberries, mango, kiwi, buckwheat, apricot, peaches, cabage, potatoe, prunes, pears, peas, carrots, watermelon, cantalope, avacado, whole wheat pasta and black and pinto beans (and of course, but don't tell, a couple sips of Starbuck's Green Tea Frappacino! Her favorite - what did I tell you - just like her mom)! Now if we could just get her to sleep like her mom...



1 comment:
Oh my gosh, she's getting big -- already! I'm glad you post on your blog so I can keep up with the news in your family. It was so good to see you guys this summer. You better make sure you check in with us every time you come to Utah! Tell Noah that Murphy can't wait to have him come visit again! When we have more time Noah could hide and let Murphy find him. By the way, he's actually a goldendoodle. His sister had puppies a couple of months ago. Want one?!! haha I imagine you're pretty tired of getting dogs from me! Hope all is going well with you. Love you guys -- Paulette
Post a Comment