Reese in her pretty new Tutu from Grammy and Pop
I'm going to do a bit of backward blogging. I have not been able to catch up on all the time I have not been making blog entries and new events keep happening, so I have decided to start with the present activities and get to the past ones as I find time - which may be never.
Which means that currently we have just celebrated Easter. We have had a lot of trouble with church lately. There are two time slots, the early one which offers no junior church for Noah and the late service which falls right during Reese's naptime. To try and accomodate both my children, for the last two weeks, we have all left home for the early service, where Reese and I "attend" church and Noah plays his DS in the car. I put "attend" in quotations because I hear very little of what goes on between trying to keep the snacks coming fast enough for Reese and trying to keep her from wandering down the aisles. After the first service is done, Reese and I come home for her nap and Noah stays for junior church during the second service and someone brings him home, ie. Grammy and Pop, neighbor friends or Dave.
Anyway, this is what happened for Easter Sunday, so my family was not together for church. However, we all came together for an easter hunt and a wonderful meal on our patio that afternoon.



No comments:
Post a Comment