Friday, April 9, 2010

Butterflies and flowers



























Last Monday, we went to the botanical gardens with some friends and had a great time. It was a gorgeous day, beautiful weather. We had lunch outside and went thru the butterfly exhibit and played in the children's garden.
Reese would walk up to any random stranger and either give them things she had found or take their hand and lead them wherever they would let her. I'm so nervous that she is that kind of child who will walk away with anyone that will take her. She does not have the desire to stick with me or Dave. She is very friendly, but that can be bad. I guess it makes me feel good to know that she will always have peeps.
Dave was able to come with us and watch Reese's fascination with all the butterflies. I could have lived there with all the wonderful flower smells - it was overwhelming to me - I could not breathe in enough! It was a perfect day!

No comments: