Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally, more pictures of Reese

How pathetic am I that Dave had to take Reese for the day so I could catch up on the blog pictures? It has been two months!
Reese's first months of life have been full of screaming days. I took this video as proof because everytime someone would come over to see her she would be asleep and no one could believe what a terror she was.There were very few moments of awake-and-happy until the last few days. I think we finally have a baby who is glad to be here. We found out, after trying everything we could think to do, from a chiropractor, that her intestine was very blocked with a hard lump of crap and she was having difficulty and pain whenever she tried to poop. After lots of massage, warm water and several explosions we are on the road to happiness these days. Halleluah! The lump is gone! Here are various pictures from the last couple of months.




















She loves her food - just like her mommy - and has almost doubled her weight at her two month checkup! She now weighs 12 lbs 15 oz! Here she is in a milk induced coma - with the evidence on her face.









Daddy is teaching her to play internet chess. She loves to walk around the house with him and bounce and listen to him sing silly songs to her about what they are doing.
Everyone loves to hold her - Grandpa, Uncle Tate, Grandma, Aunt Heidi and especially her two cousins. They want to help with everything and love to "pet" her head and give her kisses.














































A bath was sometimes the only way to get her to quiet the screaming for a few minutes.














Happy days are hear again. I think it will be smooth sailing from here on (until of course she turns two, then three, then 13....)

No comments: