Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Noah and his Deedle Di



I went to wake Noah up for school today and this is what I found. Diamond was in heaven - she loves to cuddle and sleep with people and she is not allowed in mine and Dave's bed. Noah does not usually want her with him because he says she keeps him awake (he would sleep thru an earthquake). Maybe with the threat of a new baby, he's decided that he better have whatever family members he can get on his side. I hope this continues because it makes me smile and I think it's good for both of them. Noah said he slept all night, by the way.

2 comments:

Wally said...

Hi Mon and Dave

WOW, I haven't checked your blog for some time - y'all been busy!!

I missed the title of this picture the first time thru - 'Deedle Di' is the nickname we called Dianne when she was a youngster (now, sometimes for fun)!!

Love you guys!

Uncle Wally

Andy said...

Monica,
We are so excited for you guys. We miss you tons and wish we could be there cheering you on and being a support for you, just know that we are thinking about you often and praying for good things with the pregnancy. Andy is working hard at school and doing very well all As and one B so far. She is in Pathophisiology (not even sure how to spell that) and getting in work hours at the NICU whenever she can. I'm still plugging away a class or two at a time. Both of us going full time just wasn't going to work so we are focusing on gettng her through than hopefully I can cut back at FPC and concentrate on getting through my program. Everyone here is good. Lots of changes at FPC especially with the construction. Anyway I better get going, just wanted to drop a few lines to say hi. Tell Dave and Noah hi from us.
Love you,
Lauri