Monday, September 22, 2008

Still just pretendig

I still feel like I am just pretending to be pregnant. We aren't really going to have a tiny newborn in our house again. I have not felt any movement yet, so I just feel like I am getting fat and pretending it's a baby. I remember so little about when I was pregnant with Noah so I have been doing a lot of reading. Some friends put together a surprise luncheon for me which was wonderful. But, again, it felt sort of surreal. Like it was not for me but someone else and I was there to celebrate with them.

Back row: Lisa, Denise, Blanca, Traden, Barb
Front row: Josie, Monica, Erica, Kimber




I just can't believe that I will be in a delivery room again. It's so strange to have diapers, a stroller and baby clothes lying around the house. I guess the sonogram picture should be proof that it's for real, but again, it could be someone elses. I hope it begins to feel real soon or I'm in for a huge shock in about 5 months!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Monica, we're so excited for you. I'll bet it's hard having to gather all those baby items all over again. You go girl. You're so amazing - can't wait to see you guys with your new little one!

Nicole said...

Sooo cute! I wish I was at your luncheon with you all. I miss you and think of you lots. I'm voting that you will have a girl. My scientific reasoning says that because I have a girl so will you. Ha ha.