Sunday, September 7, 2008

Big News

We are going to have a baby! Noah took this picture of me - I am about 4 months along. It is due February 28th, 2009. I am getting more and more excited as the time goes, but am feeling this pregnancy much more than Noah's. I'm sure my age has alot to do with that. I feel too old to be doing this again.
Reality has not totally sunk in yet. I kind of feel like we are just pretending to try it out. We had been debating whether to have more children or not for a very long time and I am very glad that the decision has been finally made for us and we can get the question off our brains.
Noah says he wants to remain an only child, but at the same time, is always quite concerned that I am doing the right things for the baby.
It has been such a long time that we are learning it all over again. Many of the rules have changed in 8 years also. I would appreciate any tips anyone might know.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah!! You look so cute. I agree, having a baby in your late 30's is much harder than in your 20's. Are you going to find out if it is a boy or girl? I am so excited for you!!

Nicole said...

You look GREAT! I'm so excited for you. Nicole

Kevin and Heather said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!