
Ok, so as usual, I went a little overboard. We decided to get a play system for the backyard and wanted to make it one that both Reese and Noah could use. Well, let's just say that I think the whole neighborhood can use it - all at the same time! It is quite huge! It didn't look this enormous when it was displayed on the giant lot at the showroom?! But it takes

over our entire yard - go figure. Both kids do love it - Noah has big plans for the clubhouse on the bottom (tv, fridge, couch, etc.) and Reese just stands at the back door of the house all day wanting to go outside and play (and since it is so big, it's hard to redirect her attention from it). Both children have gotten minor bruises from it already and the whole thing makes me very nervous, but I guess that's all part of the fun.
Fearless Reese just dives for the slide and

speeds down.

The sandbox is not as deluxe as the one we built in Utah, but I'm sure it will provide many hours of entertainment and frustration as I am constantly brushing sand, that has been tracked into the house, off my feet. Reese loved the feel of it when we first put her in - and then loved the taste of it also! So that was the end of the sandbox for today - I can tell we are going to have a struggle on our hands, much like the chalk and the chalkboard fight that we have daily!

No comments:
Post a Comment