Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oh no! She's moving!

I know I should be grateful - it has taken Reese this long to figure out how to move, but she is into everything and all she's doing is scooting like a wounded soldier. I'm so nervous for when she is actually crawling, climbing and walking!
She is so different from Noah. He was content as long as you were entertaining him - never explored, put things in his mouth or went where he shouldn't. Reese is so curious. She touches everything and everything goes in her mouth! I feel like I spin my wheels all day keeping her out of things or getting her in a place that is safe for her to explore. I am busy beyond belief and get absolutely nothing accomplished by the end of the day. I have never understood how people do it that have more than one little one at a time. I am tempted to empty the house and pad the floors and walls so there is nothing for her to get into. But then how would she learn? I have to keep reminding myself that it is all allowing me to continue having my giant bowl of Mint Cookie Crunch ice cream every night and not be as big as our house!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

She is so stinkin' cute. Too much fun for you.