Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bare


Here is one of the pictures from the obligatory "nude" photo session of Reese. Their little naked bodies are so cute - it's no wonder we all are drawn to take pictures of them. And they work so great as blackmail later in life.
The other picture is one of the few we have of Reese asleep. I am so afraid to disturb her at all when she is asleep - because it is so rare and because she wakes up very easily. I took this one however because I wanted it on record that she sleeps with a blanket over her face. As soo as you lay her down, she pulls the blanket up over her and shuts out the world. I have found her with it completely wrapped around her head before. It makes me very nervous. Thankfully we have these muslin blankets that are almost like cheesecloth so I know she can breathe.

No comments: