Noah does not look very happy here, but I know I am exstatic and he is too. We finally finished his first ever science fair project - the first of many (dread). It's been quite an accomplishment. It left the house today and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted - we have been working on it since early November. It will be judged on February 23rd. He did a great job and worked very hard - I guess it's time to start thinking about next year's project!Thursday, February 12, 2009
Oh happy day!
Noah does not look very happy here, but I know I am exstatic and he is too. We finally finished his first ever science fair project - the first of many (dread). It's been quite an accomplishment. It left the house today and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted - we have been working on it since early November. It will be judged on February 23rd. He did a great job and worked very hard - I guess it's time to start thinking about next year's project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment