

I had misplaced some pictures and just found them. Among them were these pictures of Noah and dave in a ballooning adventure this past May. They had gotten invited to help "chase" the balloons that go out every Saturday. This meant helping them get into the air and getting them put away after landing. So they got up before the crack of dawn one weekend and wnet to help. As luck would have it, someone who was going to ride did not show, so after quickly signing their lives away (leave it to a dad to allow this for his child), they got to go for a flight. Noah said he was amazed how quiet it was up in the sky. What an awesome experience! Now I wish I had agreed to go help. I am up for any exciting thrill, but the early morning scared me out of it. I guess the early birds do get the worm. 

Here is Noah standing inside of the hot air balloon.



No comments:
Post a Comment