Sunday, June 22, 2008

And I call myself a scrapbooker

The following weekend after our trip to Las Vegas, my mother and I returned there - this time we flew. We met my cousin Gerri (who lives there) and my aunt Bobbie (who works there) and drove together to Cedar City, Utah where Bobbie and my uncle Keith live. Mom and I have not seen them for over a year. We had a wonderful weekend just eating and watching movies - 7 to be exact! It was so fun to be able to spend a weekend doing such lazy things. I really hope we can make this a regular thing.



The only bad part of the whole thing is that I took one single picture. How pathetic is that? I should have gotten a picture of all of us surrounded by food and growing into the couch. Here is the picture I did get however - Keith and Gerri (and Tulip and Junior). Thanks to them and Bobbie for providing us such a perfect and relaxing few days.

No comments: