Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Official!

We are officially moved in now!

After a year and a half, a lawyer and suit, a new company, and three card tables and folding chairs, we finally have a real kitchen table! What a long story it has been - which I will not bore you with. Let's just say that it is so true that when you have to work at and wait for something, it makes that thing oh so much greater when you do get it. It's beautiful and we love eating at it. We had a party with several friends to celebrate the day we got it and even though it was a wonderful night to eat outside, we made everyone sit and eat at the new table.

We are back to eating outsde, but are looking forward to many meals to come at our perfect kitchen table.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see it in person...some day. How did the whole story end? I want to hear...next time you have a minute...call me! Love you guys!