Monday, April 9, 2007

It's all good!





I've been such a slacker in posting. In March, Noah had his 7th birthday and we were blessed to have my grandmother here to help us celebrate. Noah chose to go to a local fancy restaurant so he could get their wonderful crab legs. The next day, with a few friends, and his cousins, we went to an indoor playground with all kinds of giant blow-up things to roughhouse on. It was a much milder party than we have had in the past so it was kind of anti-climatic for me, but it only counts that Noah and his friends had a great time.
One week in April:
-Dave's parents were finally able to sell their house, so we received a house full of furniture and decorations . We are so excited! Dave and I spent our anniversary putting everything away and hanging pictures.
-We got the new puppy - her name is Diamond. She only weighs 3 pounds right now - I can't believe how little she is! Noah loves her to bits and takes very good care of her. Ginger is not so thrilled with the new addition, but hopefully will warm up to her once we can get Diamond to stop biting Gingers ears and tail. I am not getting anything done around the house because of her - it's like having a new baby except that at this age, diamond does not stay in one place when you put her down.
-The family all came from Phoenix for Easter weekend and we had a good time. Playing with the puppy, decorating eggs and going on string-maze hunt Easter morning.
I feel like I cannot get my head above water these days - too much constantly being thrown at me and being very unprepared for it all (which is so not my style!) But it's all been good stuff - so I say bring it on!

No comments: