I feel as though things will never be normal again! However, I love our new house and we are quickly making new friends. We are in a wonderfully friendly neighborhood. I have to just keep telling myself, "There's plenty of time to get it together."
yippee, I get to be the first one to post. Happy Day After Christmas!!! I got your gift today and am totally inspired.....it's the feeling I get every year when I get your gift. I know it's not about the gifts at Christmas, but honestly, your creativity makes me want to start planning my gifts for next year. I was totally blown away. It has become a tradition for me to have my time with Monica & fam, after Christmas is over. I read my letter, and laugh a lot, I open my gift and revel in it's greatness. I so enjoy the annual family letter, don't ever stop sending it!! Anyhoo, yours will be late this year, I'm getting over walking pneumonia. They never told me at the clinic what I had, but I have been sick enough, 9 days now, to have the complete and total right to call it whatever I want, so I'm calling it walking pneumonia. I'm probably not supposed to write this much, but what do I know about blogging. I sincerely hope that the unpacking comes fast, the new house warms for it's new family, the friendships continue to grow and multiply, and the very best of New Year's wishes are in abundance for you all and the entire clan out there. I love you all very very much and I feel so blessed to have you as my friends.
Love from Nashville, Beverly, Mickie and Harley Ann
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We just finished reading your letter - Great Stuff!!
Monica, don't sweat the unpacking - we've been at it for several years now and still have some containers still to go through! It all eventually gets done.
Congratulations, Dave, on the new job. I'm so happy for you cause I know it's what you have been looking for. They are a lucky parish to have you!
So, Noah - is Hulk Hogan a good guy or bad guy nowadays? He used to be a good guy back when I used to watch the WWF matches. He used to have some tough steel cage matches against Andre the Giant and King Kong Bundy!!
May the Peace of Christ be with you all in this New Year!
2 comments:
yippee, I get to be the first one to post. Happy Day After Christmas!!! I got your gift today and am totally inspired.....it's the feeling I get every year when I get your gift. I know it's not about the gifts at Christmas, but honestly, your creativity makes me want to start planning my gifts for next year. I was totally blown away. It has become a tradition for me to have my time with Monica & fam, after Christmas is over. I read my letter, and laugh a lot, I open my gift and revel in it's greatness. I so enjoy the annual family letter, don't ever stop sending it!! Anyhoo, yours will be late this year, I'm getting over walking pneumonia. They never told me at the clinic what I had, but I have been sick enough, 9 days now, to have the complete and total right to call it whatever I want, so I'm calling it walking pneumonia. I'm probably not supposed to write this much, but what do I know about blogging.
I sincerely hope that the unpacking comes fast, the new house warms for it's new family, the friendships continue to grow and multiply, and the very best of New Year's wishes are in abundance for you all and the entire clan out there. I love you all very very much and I feel so blessed to have you as my friends.
Love from Nashville,
Beverly, Mickie and Harley Ann
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We just finished reading your letter - Great Stuff!!
Monica, don't sweat the unpacking - we've been at it for several years now and still have some containers still to go through! It all eventually gets done.
Congratulations, Dave, on the new job. I'm so happy for you cause I know it's what you have been looking for. They are a lucky parish to have you!
So, Noah - is Hulk Hogan a good guy or bad guy nowadays? He used to be a good guy back when I used to watch the WWF matches. He used to have some tough steel cage matches against Andre the Giant and King Kong Bundy!!
May the Peace of Christ be with you all in this New Year!
Uncle Wally and Aunt Sue
Post a Comment