We really appreciate all the letters, cards and phone calls that have been given us this season. We love hearing from all of you. We are beginning to feel more at home. Once we get some furniture, we will really be in hog heaven.
We spent Christmas morning here at home and then went to Phoenix with Dave's parents to stay with Monica's parents for a few days. We had a great time. It's good to be back home. Time to go furniture shopping!
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey guys!
All looks awesome! I wish I had time to write, call, or really do anything...Christmas has been crazy! Your house is amazing...can't wait to see it in person.
Monica - thanks for the Christmas wishes and the stuff. We all appreciated it. I hope you had a great day - call or write soon!
We miss you all so much! It will only get better as packing and Christmas are over now!!!
Noah - Sam misses you and says that he will call you soon. He wants to know all about if you got new video games!
Love you!
Hey Mon,
Your house is awesome. And I really could see the Alien, at first I thought I saw it in the pool, but then I found him. So glad you had a great holiday season> Keep posting the pics, I love them!!!
Beverly
Post a Comment