Wednesday, November 3, 2010
My favorite time of the year - fall break. A week off school, wonderful weather and the start of the holiday season. This year we started the break at the Annual Neighborhood schools Fall Hullabaloo. This was Reese's first year and she had a blast playing games and winning prizes and running around checking out all the decorations. This was also the first year that we all volunteered. Usually Dave and I do the work while Noah plays, but this year, he and his friend worked in the food line for a couple of hours.
We hadn't planned a trip this year for fall break so Reese, Noah, a friend and I went to spend a few days in Phoenix. The kids had a blast together. We went to the science museum, children's museum, the Imax movies and played in the rain. Grandma also made the kids each their own brownie pumpkin to decorate. Reese spent the time eating hers. They all turned out really cute - and then we forgot to bring them home. I guess that's for the best - I would've been the one eating them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment