The big day is almost here! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. So far, things have gone withour any problems at all - the baby is "textbook" as the doctor has said and I am doing very well. I've gone through the grape Laffy Taffy phase, the Almond Roca phase and now I'm onto the popsicle/icee phase. I'm past the nauseated but hungry , the can't get comfortable when I sleep, the can't bend over to tie my shoes, and the backache stages to the everything stage. I've been in denial, to novelty, to excitement, to fright and soon to be what have we done?! It all has felt brand new since it has been so long since I've been pregnant. I have tried to savor every bit of every state of being since this is our last pregnancy and I'm sure that when we meet our little baby we will have no regrets about any of it.Wednesday, January 14, 2009
6 Weeks and Counting!
The big day is almost here! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. So far, things have gone withour any problems at all - the baby is "textbook" as the doctor has said and I am doing very well. I've gone through the grape Laffy Taffy phase, the Almond Roca phase and now I'm onto the popsicle/icee phase. I'm past the nauseated but hungry , the can't get comfortable when I sleep, the can't bend over to tie my shoes, and the backache stages to the everything stage. I've been in denial, to novelty, to excitement, to fright and soon to be what have we done?! It all has felt brand new since it has been so long since I've been pregnant. I have tried to savor every bit of every state of being since this is our last pregnancy and I'm sure that when we meet our little baby we will have no regrets about any of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You look fabulous! I'm so excited to find out what you have and what you name the baby! Love you lots and thinking of you often. Nicole
Post a Comment